So, what do I mean? Let's look at the things we wait for most in our lives.
- We wait to fall in love. In the end, if it's the right person, it brings joy.
- We wait to finally pay off debt. When we do, we're free.
- We wait to get well. And when we recover, we are grateful for our lives.
- We wait to finish school. When we do, we have an entire new life to which to look forward.
- We wait for that all important interview. If it goes well, we're set to make money and live as we hope to.
- We wait for our friends to call, text, or meet us. When they do, we're happy.
- We wait for transportation. But we enjoy the destination.
- We wait for our computers to reboot. Once they do, we can get on with it!
- We wait for doctors, dentists, and therapists. Once seen, we hopefully feel better.
- We wait for a table at a restaurant. In the end, we are sustained with a great meal.
- We wait for vacations. What wonderful memories they bring in the end.
- We wait for special moments - birthdays, anniversaries, and special events. They leave us with great memories and time with those we love.
I hope my readers look forward in anticipation to the last book in my Moon Blood Series coming out in February 2020. I hope it gives them entertainment and satisfaction. In the meantime, if you haven't read all the books in the series, you can catch up here: http://mybook.to/MoonBlood1 (I know. Shameless plug. Sorry.)
No matter what any of us await, focus on the end result, not the waiting. It will bring you satisfaction.
Til Next Time,