1. Say "I love you" often.
2. Flirt and laugh together.
3. Communicate! If one of you likes to play the turtle, then the other needs to pull him/her out of the shell.
4. Never stop dating.
6. Listen, really listen.
7. Say "thank you."
8. Hug. Hold hands. Kiss.
9. RESPECT and encourage each other.
10. Never go to bed angry with each other. You'll be miserable if you do.
11. Don't bring up touchy topics that need longer discussions at bedtime. You'll be up all night!
12. Adverse to popular belief, don't marry someone thinking he/she will not change. They often do, and not in the way you might think. Don't be afraid to discuss your concerns, but do it in a loving, gentle way.
Remember to love each other without "conditions." Ride through the tough times. Know that things can and will change. They always do - both the bad and the good. If you make a commitment to a relationship, when it is tested, don't run away from it. Stick to it. It won't be easy. This isn't about easy. Commitments never are!
Til Next Time!