Rules My Dragon Needs to Obey:
· Don’t take your bad mood out on me.
· Don’t hold your anger or let small things build up until you explode over something that leaves me wondering.
· Don’t always have to be “right” about everything. Pick your battles. Let other people win once and awhile.
· Don’t act like the world only revolves around you. Egocentric behavior is a real turn off, particularly to me.
· Listen to what I have to tell you. Don’t make it obvious that my words are going in one ear and out the other. Have you heard the stories about Bill Clinton? Women adore him because he makes them feel like the only person in the room when he talks with them.
· Respect me.
· Don’t forget to say “I love you” often.
That’s not everything, but it’s a great start and a lot for your dragon to remember when he is trying to get himself under control.
Til next time,