That's why I'm focused on looking for the good news. It's amazing how it's as prevalent as the bad news if you are open to it. For instance, just yesterday I discovered:
- a man who has saved hundreds of dogs from hurricane and flood waters
- a girl with autism who explains what it's like to be inside her head and how she's learned to cope with it
- a premature baby's ultimate victory and survival
- a 13-year-old boy who created a school closet so his classmates will have nice clothes to wear
- a man who moved in with a shelter dog to help her get adopted
- the first female high school football coach who is blazing trails for women
- a woman who created custom dolls to match children's disabilities
- a Florida company that uses scrap wood to create guitars for sick children
The list goes on every day. One of my greatest sources is from Extraordinary Events and my friend Andrea Michaels. She got fed up with bad news years ago and began a weekly ePublication called the Good News-Letter. If you want to get on her list and receive it, just email email@example.com and let them know.
Good news is a great way to fight the dark clouds of bad news depression that can ruin your day! I thought I'd share this nice resource with you so that you'll realize that love is really everywhere, and it's love that made all the good news above possible. Do be grateful for it. Gratitude really is the best attitude.
Til Next Time,